October 17, 2020
- Back River Sports Complex
- Bedford, NH
Battle by the Bay
As of September 8th we are filled at the Goalie Position
If you are a high school Freshman, sophomore, junior or senior and see yourself playing collegiate lacrosse, the Battle by the Bay at Back River Sports Complex • Bedford, New Hampshire offers a unique opportunity to put your skills in front of college coaches.
All teams at the showcase are coached by college coaches.
Each player attending will participates in three 50 minute games over the course of the day, providing college coaches with an ideal opportunity to watch each player thoroughly.. The Battle by the Bay is open to all participants and is only restricted by age.
Battle By The Bay Includes:
- Fall recruiting showcase before the College admission process begins
- Information seminar on college selection and recruiting process for players and parents (Zoom)
- Leadership and character development seminar for players led by LivingProof Wellness www.livingproofwellness.com
- Top college coaches
- Premier athletic facilities (Field Turf Stadium)
- Convenient location
- Open to current Freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors
- Affordable pricing for players to showcase their talents
- 3 (50 minute) games (10 versus 10)
- Certified Athletic trainers on site
- 17th year of the Battle By The Bay!!
- Place: Back River Sports Complex Bedford New Hampshire
- Entry Fee: $300
- Check in time: 3:00pm
- Please register early as we will fill up quickly!
- There are no refunds 3 weeks prior to the event. A $100 fee is applied for administrative cost prior to this date.
If you are attending the Battle By The Bay please let the colleges that you are interested in attending know to come watch you play!!!
Battle by the Bay is limited to student-athletes
We limit the number of student Athletes to 160. There are 20 players on a team so everyone gets seen by the 40+ college coaches in attendance!